Volume 3, Number 2—June 1997
Erratum: Vol. 3, No. 1
In the article "Exudative Pharyngitis Possibly Due to Corynebacterium pseudodiptheriticum, a New Challenge in the Differential Diagnosis of Diphtheria," by H.S. Izurieta, P.M. Strebel, T. Youngblood, D.G. Hollis, and T. Popovic on page 68, the following were omitted from the list of references:
45. Feery BJ, Forsell P, Gulasekharam J. Streptococcal sore throat in general practice—a controlled study. Med J Aust 1976;1:898-91.
46. Clarridge JE. When, why and how far should coryneforms be identified? Clin Microbiol Newslett 1986;8:32-4.
We apologize to our readers for this error.
Suggested citation: Erratum. Emerg Infect Dis [serial on the Internet]. 1997, Jun [date cited]. Available from http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/3/2/c1-0302
- Page created: June 07, 2012
- Page last updated: June 07, 2012
- Page last reviewed: June 07, 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID)
Office of the Director (OD)