What is RSS?
RSS, which stands for Really Simple Syndication, is an easy way to receive automatic updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention right on your desktop or browser.
How do you add an RSS feed from this site?
To view this site's feeds in your RSS news reader:
- Copy the URL of the feed below.
- Following the instructions of your particular news reader, paste the URL into your reader.
- Travel Notices
Be notified whenever any new or updated travel notices are posted anywhere on the Travelers' Health website.
Feed Url: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/rss/notices.xml
- Updates to Yellow Book
Be notified whenever any new or updated content is posted in the Yellow Book (Health Information for International Travel).
Feed Url: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowbook/2014/updates/rss
- Page created: December 21, 2006
- Page last updated: April 02, 2014
- Page last reviewed: January 13, 2011
- Content source: