Yellow Book Homepage
Explore Travel Health with the Yellow Book!
CDC Health Information for International Travel (commonly called the Yellow Book) is published every two years as a reference for those who advise international travelers about health risks. The Yellow Book is written primarily for health professionals, but is a useful resource for anyone interested in healthy international travel.
Available for Order: NEW 2016 Edition
The latest edition of the Yellow Book features comprehensive updates, a variety of new sections, and expanded disease maps (including country-level yellow fever vaccine recommendation maps). The book is currently available for sale from Oxford University Press:
- See Oxford's website:
- Or call 1-800-451-7556 (toll-free USA) or 1-919-677-0977, Monday–Friday between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (Eastern Time) and ask for ISBN# 978-0-19-937915-6
You can also order a copy from major online booksellers, such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
The 2016 edition will be available soon in the iTunes and GooglePlay app stores for your mobile device.
Access the 2016 Yellow Book Online
Access the 2014 Yellow Book on your Mobile Device
The 2014 Yellow Book is currently available as an app for your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Visit the iTunes app store to get the app on your iPhone or iPad: CDC 2014 - The Yellow Book for iOS.
- Visit the Google play store for the Android app: CDC 2014 - The Yellow Book for Android
Find other travel health information on the CDC Travelers' Health website, including:
- Page created: July 31, 2013
- Page last updated: July 10, 2015
- Page last reviewed: July 10, 2015
- Content source: