Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel
NewCoronavirus in South Korea February 22, 2020
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
NewCoronavirus in Hong Kong February 19, 2020
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Travelers about 2019 Novel Coronavirus.
Get the latest travel health news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Updated Recommendations to Prevent Japanese Encephalitis in Travelers
- Tafenoquine Approved for Malaria Prophylaxis and Treatment
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
Providers: Use this free interactive clinical tool to guide you through pre-travel consultations with US patients traveling abroad.