Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
In the News: Get the latest updates on yellow fever(https://wwwndc.cdc.gov/travel/page/yellow-fever-information) and Zika virus(https://wwwndc.cdc.gov/travel/page/zika-travel-information).
Travel Health Notices
Visit the travel health notices page to see the full list of travel notices including:
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
- New Malaria in South Africa April 06, 2018
- Updated Listeriosis in South Africa March 16, 2018
- Updated Yellow Fever in Brazil March 15, 2018
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
- New Measles in the Philippines April 11, 2018
- New Lassa Fever in Nigeria March 05, 2018
- Yellow Fever in Nigeria January 30, 2018
There are no Warning notices currently in effect.
- New! Yellow Fever Information
- Interim CDC Guidance for Travel to and from Countries Affected by the New Polio Vaccine Requirements
- Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine Addressed by Availability of Stamaril Vaccine at Selected Clinics
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Booster Doses