Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
In the News: Get the latest updates on yellow fever(https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/yellow-fever-information) and Zika virus(https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/zika-travel-information).
Travel Health Notices
Visit the travel health notices page to see the full list of travel notices including:
Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel
- Health Infrastructure Breakdown in Venezuela May 15, 2018
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
- Updated Polio in Papua New Guinea August 13, 2018
- Updated Zika Virus in Saba August 07, 2018
- Updated Zika Virus in Antigua and Barbuda August 07, 2018
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
- Updated Leptospirosis in Israel September 14, 2018
- Updated Ebola in Democratic Republic of the Congo September 14, 2018
- New Measles in Brazil August 28, 2018
- New! Yellow Fever Information
- Interim CDC Guidance for Travel to and from Countries Affected by the New Polio Vaccine Requirements
- Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine Addressed by Availability of Stamaril Vaccine at Selected Clinics
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
- Yellow Fever Vaccine Booster Doses
Providers: Use this free interactive clinical tool to guide you through pre-travel consultations with US patients traveling abroad.