About the Emerging Infectious Diseases journal
Emerging Infectious Diseases is a peer reviewed, open access journal published monthly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 1600 Clifton Road, Mailstop D61, Atlanta, GA 30333, USA. Telephone 404-639-1960, fax 404-639-1954, e-mail email@example.com.
Impact Factor (ISI Citation Reports, 2012)
- Ranked 4 of 69 infectious disease journals
Emerging Infectious Diseases is indexed in Index Medicus/Medline, Current Contents, Excerpta Medica, Literature, Arts, and Medicine Database. Full text content is available in PubMed Central, CrossRef, and LinkOut.
- Emerging Infectious Diseases receives more than 1,800 manuscripts per year (most unsolicited, some invited) from authors around the world.
- Approximately 30% of submitted articles are accepted.
- 2,500 subscribers to print version in more than 100 countries
- 66,000 subscribers to electronic table of contents
- The journal site receives millions of hits (CDC Web Statistics)
West Nile Virus RNA
in Tissues from Donor
Transmission to Organ