Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
COVID-19 is spreading worldwide. CDC recommends you avoid all nonessential international travel. If you must travel, follow the recommendations in the Global COVID-19 Pandemic Notice, in addition to any travel health recommendations provided on the webpage for your destination and in relevant notices below.
Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
NewYellow Fever in Ethiopia April 23, 2020
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
See interactive world map showing COVID-19 travel recommendations by country.
Get the latest travel health news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Updated Recommendations to Prevent Japanese Encephalitis in Travelers
- Tafenoquine Approved for Malaria Prophylaxis and Treatment
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
Providers: Use this free interactive clinical tool to guide you through pre-travel consultations with US patients traveling abroad.