Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
Travel Health Notices
Visit the travel health notices page to see the full list of travel notices including:
Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
Get the latest travel health news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Updated Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Updated Recommendations to Prevent Japanese Encephalitis in Travelers
- Tafenoquine Approved for Malaria Prophylaxis and Treatment
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
Providers: Use this free interactive clinical tool to guide you through pre-travel consultations with US patients traveling abroad.