Vaccines. Medicines. Advice.
As the COVID-19 situation around the world changes, CDC is monitoring COVID-19 risk in each country and making travel recommendations. If you are considering international travel, see CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Recommendations by Destination.
Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel
NewCOVID-19 in Saint Pierre and Miquelon October 19, 2020
Alert Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions
NewCOVID-19 in Isle of Man October 19, 2020
NewCOVID-19 in Guernsey October 19, 2020
NewCOVID-19 in New Caledonia October 19, 2020
Watch Level 1, Practice Usual Precautions
See interactive world map showing COVID-19 travel recommendations by destination.
Get the latest travel health news delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Cholera Vaccine for Travelers
- Updated Recommendations to Prevent Japanese Encephalitis in Travelers
- Tafenoquine Approved for Malaria Prophylaxis and Treatment
- Announcement: Temporary Total Depletion of US Licensed Yellow Fever Vaccine
- Medscape Commentary: Travelers' Diarrhea: New Guidelines for Prevention and Treatment
- Medscape Commentary: New Cholera Vaccine for Adult Travelers
- Zika Virus Travel Information
- YouTube Video: Heading Home Healthy
Providers: Use this free interactive clinical tool to guide you through pre-travel consultations with US patients traveling abroad.