Volume 23, Number 6—June 2017
Endemic Hantavirus in Field Voles, Northern England
- Pounder KC, Begon M, Sironen T, Henttonen H, Watts PC, Voutilainen L, et al. Novel hantavirus in wildlife, United Kingdom. Emerg Infect Dis. 2013;19:673–5.
- Bennett E, Clement J, Sansom P, Hall I, Leach S, Medlock JM. Environmental and ecological potential for enzootic cycles of Puumala hantavirus in Great Britain. Epidemiol Infect. 2010;138:91–8.
- Jameson LJ, Newton A, Coole L, Newman EN, Carroll MW, Beeching NJ, et al. Prevalence of antibodies against hantaviruses in serum and saliva of adults living or working on farms in Yorkshire, United Kingdom. Viruses. 2014;6:524–34.
- McKenna P, Clement J, Matthys P, Coyle PV, McCaughey C. Serological evidence of Hantavirus disease in Northern Ireland. J Med Virol. 1994;43:33–8.
- Jameson LJ, Taori SK, Atkinson B, Levick P, Featherstone CA, van der Burgt G, et al. Pet rats as a source of hantavirus in England and Wales, 2013. Euro Surveill. 2013;18:18.
- Jackson JA, Begon M, Birtles R, Paterson S, Friberg IM, Hall A, et al. The analysis of immunological profiles in wild animals: a case study on immunodynamics in the field vole, Microtus agrestis. Mol Ecol. 2011;20:893–909.
- Klempa B, Fichet-Calvet E, Lecompte E, Auste B, Aniskin V, Meisel H, et al. Hantavirus in African wood mouse, Guinea. Emerg Infect Dis. 2006;12:838–40.
- Ronquist F, Huelsenbeck JP. MrBayes 3: Bayesian phylogenetic inference under mixed models. Bioinformatics. 2003;19:1572–4.
- Nylander J. MrModeltest v2. Uppsala: Evolutionary Biology Centre, Uppsala University; 2004.
- Pether JV, Lloyd G. The clinical spectrum of human hantavirus infection in Somerset, UK. Epidemiol Infect. 1993;111:171–5.
Page created: May 16, 2017
Page updated: May 16, 2017
Page reviewed: May 16, 2017
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.