Volume 25, Number 4—April 2019
Detection of Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1, Israel
- Savini G, Afonso A, Mellor P, Aradaib I, Yadin H, Sanaa M, et al. Epizootic heamorragic disease. Res Vet Sci. 2011;91:1–17.
- Weir RP, Harmsen MB, Hunt NT, Blacksell SD, Lunt RA, Pritchard LI, et al. EHDV-1, a new Australian serotype of epizootic haemorrhagic disease virus isolated from sentinel cattle in the Northern Territory. Vet Microbiol. 1997;58:135–43.
- Cêtre-Sossah C, Roger M, Sailleau C, Rieau L, Zientara S, Bréard E, et al. Epizootic haemorrhagic disease virus in Reunion Island: evidence for the circulation of a new serotype and associated risk factors. Vet Microbiol. 2014;170:383–90.
- Subramaniam K, Lednicky JA, Loeb J, Sayler KA, Wisely SM, Waltzek TB. Genomic sequences of epizootic hemorrhagic disease viruses isolated from Florida white-tailed deer. Genome Announc. 2017;5:e01174–17.
- Yadin H, Brenner J, Bumbrov V, Oved Z, Stram Y, Klement E, et al. Epizootic haemorrhagic disease virus type 7 infection in cattle in Israel. Vet Rec. 2008;162:53–6.
- Golender N, Khinich Y, Gorohov A, Abramovitz I, Bumbarov V. Epizootic hemorrhagic disease virus serotype 6 outbreak in Israeli cattle in 2015. J Vet Diagn Invest. 2017;29:885–8.
- Golender N, Bumbarov VY, Erster O, Beer M, Khinich Y, Wernike K. Development and validation of a universal S-segment-based real-time RT-PCR assay for the detection of Simbu serogroup viruses. J Virol Methods. 2018;261:80–5.
- Kumar S, Stecher G, Tamura K. MEGA7: Molecular Evolutionary Genetics Analysis version 7.0 for bigger datasets. Mol Biol Evol. 2016;33:1870–4.
- Golender N, Eldar A, Khinich Y, Kenigswald G, Bumbarov V. Novel topotypes of bluetongue serotype 3 viruses in the Mediterranean Basin. In: Abstracts of the 11th EPIZONE Annual Meeting, Paris, France, 2017 Sep 19–21. Abstract C1; p. 26.
- Golender N, Brenner J, Valdman M, Khinich Y, Bumbarov V, Panshin A, et al. Malformations caused by Shuni virus in ruminants, Israel, 2014–2015. Emerg Infect Dis. 2015;21:2267–8.
1Both authors share first authorship.
Page created: March 17, 2019
Page updated: March 17, 2019
Page reviewed: March 17, 2019
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.