Volume 26, Number 8—August 2020
Delayed Laboratory Response to COVID-19 Caused by Molecular Diagnostic Contamination
- Reusken CB, Broberg EK, Haagmans B, Meijer A, Corman VM, Papa A, et al. On Behalf Of Evd-LabNet And Erli-Net. Laboratory readiness and response for novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in expert laboratories in 30 EU/EEA countries, January 2020. Euro Surveill. 2020;•••:25.
- Corman VM, Landt O, Kaiser M, Molenkamp R, Meijer A, Chu DK, et al. Detection of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) by real-time RT-PCR. Euro Surveill. 2020;25:25.
- World Health Organization. Novel coronavirus. (2019-nCoV) technical guidance: laboratory guidance, 2020 [cited 2020 Mar 3]. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance/laboratory-guidance
- EVD-LabNet. EVD-LabNet, 2020 [cited 2020 Mar 5]. https://www.evd-labnet.eu/
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Questions and answers regarding laboratory topics on SARS-CoV-2, 2020 [cited 2020 May 4]. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/all-topics-z/coronavirus/threats-and-outbreaks/covid-19/laboratory-support/questions
- International Gene Synthesis Consortium. 2020 [cited 2020 Mar 29]. https://genesynthesisconsortium.org
1These authors contributed equally to this article.
Page created: May 20, 2020
Page updated: July 18, 2020
Page reviewed: July 18, 2020
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.