Volume 27, Number 12—December 2021
Real-Time Projections of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Variant in a University Setting, Texas, USA
- Du Z, Wang L, Yang B, Ali ST, Tsang TK, Shan S, et al. Risk for international importations of variant SARS-CoV-2 originating in the United Kingdom. Emerg Infect Dis. 2021;27:1527–9.
- Davies NG, Abbott S, Barnard RC, Jarvis CI, Kucharski AJ, Munday JD, et al.; CMMID COVID-19 Working Group; COVID-19 Genomics UK (COG-UK) Consortium. Estimated transmissibility and impact of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 in England. Science. 2021;372:
- Galloway SE, Paul P, MacCannell DR, Johansson MA, Brooks JT, MacNeil A, et al. Emergence of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 Lineage - United States, December 29, 2020-January 12, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021;70:95–9.
- Washington NL, Gangavarapu K, Zeller M, Bolze A, Cirulli ET, Schiabor Barrett KM, et al. Emergence and rapid transmission of SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 in the United States. Cell. 2021;184:2587–2594.e7.
- University of Texas at Austin. University of Texas Proactive Community Testing Program for COVID-19 [cited 2021 Feb 9]. https://healthyhorns.utexas.edu/coronavirus_proactive_testing.html
- Cori A, Ferguson NM, Fraser C, Cauchemez S. A new framework and software to estimate time-varying reproduction numbers during epidemics. Am J Epidemiol. 2013;178:1505–12.
- Volz E, Mishra S, Chand M, Barrett JC, Johnson R, Geidelberg L, et al.; COVID-19 Genomics UK (COG-UK) consortium. Assessing transmissibility of SARS-CoV-2 lineage B.1.1.7 in England. Nature. 2021;593:266–9.
1These authors contributed equally to this article.
Page created: September 14, 2021
Page updated: November 21, 2021
Page reviewed: November 21, 2021
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.