Volume 27, Number 7—July 2021
Effects of COVID-19 Vaccination Timing and Risk Prioritization on Mortality Rates, United States
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. FDA briefing document: Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. December 17, 2020 [cited 2021 May 7]. https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee. FDA briefing document: Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. December 10, 2020 [cited 2021 May 7]. https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download
- US Food and Drug Administration. COVID-19 vaccines. [cited 2021 Feb 17]. https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines
- Dooling K, McClung N, Chamberland M, Marin M, Wallace M, Bell BP, et al. The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ interim recommendation for allocating initial supplies of COVID-19 vaccine—United States, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2020;69:1857–9.
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Vaccines for COVID-19. 2021 [cited 2021 Feb 15]. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- Tyson A, Johnson C, Funk C. US public now divided over whether to get COVID-19 vaccine. 2020 [cited 2020 Dec 14]. https://www.pewresearch.org/science/2020/09/17/u-s-public-now-divided-over-whether-to-get-covid-19-vaccine/
- Pancevski B. UK delays second COVID-19 vaccine dose as Europe ponders how to speed up immunization. 2020 [cited 2021 Jan 13]. https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-k-delays-second-covid-19-vaccine-dose-as-europe-ponders-how-to-speed-up-immunization-11609334172
- US Food and Drug Administration. FDA statement on following the authorized dosing schedules for COVID-19 vaccines. January 4, 2021 [cited 2021 Jan 14]. https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-statement-following-authorized-dosing-schedules-covid-19-vaccines
- Livingston EH. Necessity of 2 doses of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. JAMA. 2021;325:898.
- UK science advisers: publish evidence behind COVID vaccine changes. Nature. 2021;589:169–70.
Page created: May 26, 2021
Page updated: June 17, 2021
Page reviewed: June 17, 2021
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.