Volume 27, Number 8—August 2021
Whole-Genome Sequencing of SARS-CoV-2 from Quarantine Hotel Outbreak
- Miller IF, Becker AD, Grenfell BT, Metcalf CJE. Disease and healthcare burden of COVID-19 in the United States. Nat Med. 2020;26:1212–7.
- Speake H, Phillips A, Chong T, Sikazwe C, Levy A, Lang J, et al. Flight-associated transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 corroborated by whole-genome sequencing. Emerg Infect Dis. 2020;26:2872–80.
- Zhou F, Li J, Lu M, Ma L, Pan Y, Liu X, et al. Tracing asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers among 3674 hospital staff:a cross-sectional survey. EClinicalMedicine. 2020;26:
- Rambaut A, Holmes EC, O’Toole Á, Hill V, McCrone JT, Ruis C, et al. A dynamic nomenclature proposal for SARS-CoV-2 lineages to assist genomic epidemiology. Nat Microbiol. 2020;5:1403–7.
- Lemoine F, Blassel L, Voznica J, Gascuel O. COVID-Align: accurate online alignment of hCoV-19 genomes using a profile HMM. Bioinform. 2020;btaa871.
- Nguyen LT, Schmidt HA, von Haeseler A, Minh BQ. IQ-TREE: a fast and effective stochastic algorithm for estimating maximum-likelihood phylogenies. Mol Biol Evol. 2015;32:268–74.
- Elbe S, Buckland-Merrett G. Data, disease and diplomacy: GISAID’s innovative contribution to global health. Glob Chall. 2017;1:33–46.
- Endo A, Abbott S, Kucharski AJ, Funk S; Centre for the Mathematical Modelling of Infectious Diseases COVID-19 Working Group. Estimating the overdispersion in COVID-19 transmission using outbreak sizes outside China. Wellcome Open Res. 2020;5:67.
- van Dorp L, Richard D, Tan CCS, Shaw LP, Acman M, Balloux F. No evidence for increased transmissibility from recurrent mutations in SARS-CoV-2. Nat Commun. 2020;11:5986.
Page created: June 16, 2021
Page updated: July 19, 2021
Page reviewed: July 19, 2021
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.