Volume 28, Number 5—May 2022
Cross-Variant Neutralizing Serum Activity after SARS-CoV-2 Breakthrough Infections
- Gruell H, Vanshylla K, Tober-Lau P, Hillus D, Schommers P, Lehmann C, et al. mRNA booster immunization elicits potent neutralizing serum activity against the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Nat Med. 2022; Epub ahead of print.
- Schmidt F, Muecksch F, Weisblum Y, Da Silva J, Bednarski E, Cho A, et al. Plasma neutralization of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. N Engl J Med. 2022;386:599–601.
- Carreño JM, Alshammary H, Tcheou J, Singh G, Raskin AJ, Kawabata H, et al.; PSP-PARIS Study Group. Activity of convalescent and vaccine serum against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron. Nature. 2022;602:682–8.
- Nemet I, Kliker L, Lustig Y, Zuckerman N, Erster O, Cohen C, et al. Third BNT162b2 vaccination neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron infection. N Engl J Med. 2022;386:492–4.
- Bates TA, McBride SK, Winders B, Schoen D, Trautmann L, Curlin ME, et al. Antibody response and variant cross-neutralization after SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infection. JAMA. 2022;327:179–81.
- Rössler A, Riepler L, Bante D, von Laer D, Kimpel J. SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant neutralization in serum from vaccinated and convalescent persons. N Engl J Med. 2022;386:698–700.
1These authors contributed equally to this article.
2These authors co-led this study.
Page created: February 25, 2022
Page updated: April 19, 2022
Page reviewed: April 19, 2022
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.