Volume 21, Number 12—December 2015
Tembusu-Related Flavivirus in Ducks, Thailand
- Su J, Li S, Hu X, Yu X, Wang Y, Liu P, Duck egg-drop syndrome caused by BYD virus, a new Tembusu-related flavivirus. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e18106 .
- Cao Z, Zhang C, Liu Y, Ye W, Han J, Ma G, Tembusu virus in ducks, China. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17:1873–5 .
- Homonnay ZG, Kovacs EW, Banyai K, Albert M, Feher E, Mato T, Tembusu-like flavivirus (Perak virus) as the cause of neurological disease outbreaks in young Pekin ducks. Avian Pathol. 2014;43:552–60 .
- Edgar RC. MUSCLE: a multiple sequence alignment method with reduced time and space complexity. BMC Bioinformatics. 2004;5:113 .
- Tamura K, Peterson D, Peterson N, Stecher G, Nei M, Kumar S. MEGA5: molecular evolutionary genetics analysis using maximum likelihood, evolutionary distance, and maximum parsimony methods. Mol Biol Evol. 2011;28:2731–9 .
- O'Guinn ML, Turell MJ, Kengluecha A, Jaichapor B, Kankaew P, Miller RS, Field detection of Tembusu virus in western Thailand by RT-PCR and vector competence determination of select Culex mosquitoes for transmission of the virus. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2013;89:1023–8 .
- Tang Y, Diao Y, Yu C, Gao X, Ju X, Xue C, Characterization of a Tembusu virus isolated from naturally infected house sparrows (Passer domesticus) in northern China. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2013;60:152–8 .
- Yan P, Zhao Y, Zhang X, Xu D, Dai X, Teng Q, An infectious disease of ducks caused by a newly emerged Tembusu virus strain in mainland China. Virology. 2011;417:1–8 .
- Tang Y, Gao X, Diao Y, Feng Q, Chen H, Liu X, Tembusu virus in human, China. Transbound Emerg Dis. 2013;60:193–6 .
- Chen S, Wang S, Li Z, Lin F, Cheng X, Zhu X, Isolation and characterization of a Chinese strain of Tembusu virus from Hy-Line Brown layers with acute egg-drop syndrome in Fujian, China. Arch Virol. 2014;159:1099–107 .
Page created: November 17, 2015
Page updated: November 17, 2015
Page reviewed: November 17, 2015
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.