Volume 21, Number 3—March 2015
Increased Risk for Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis in Migratory Workers, Armenia
- Minasyan A, Hanchilova B; The OSCE Working Group. Work migration from Armenia. Household survey 2002–2005. Advanced social technologies. Yerevan (Armenia): Asogjhik Publishing House; 2005.
- Minasyan A, Poghosyan A, Hakobyan T, Hanchilova B; The OSCE Working Group. Work migration from Armenia. Household survey 2005–2007. Advanced social technologies. Yerevan (Armenia): Asoghik Publishing House; 2007.
- Mansoor AM, Quillin AB. Migration and remittances: Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Washington (DC): The World Bank, 2006 [cited 2014 Nov 20]. http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTECA/Resources/257896-1167856389505/Migration_FullReport.pdf
- National Statistical Service of the Republic of Armenia. Population. Statistical yearbook of Armenia, 2013 [cited 2014 Nov 20]. http://www.armstat.am/file/doc/99471428.pdf
- Ministry of Health of Armenia. National Tuberculosis Control Program [cited 2014 Aug 26]. http://ntp.am/eng.html
- Dara M, Dadu A, Lussigny S, Bergh B, Rossetti AG, Schreuder B, Mission report: extensive review of TB prevention, care and control services in Armenia. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011.
- World Health Organization. Tuberculosis: tuberculosis country profiles, 2013 [cited 2014 Nov 20]. http://www.who.int/tb/country/data/profiles/en/
- World Health Organization. Definitions and reporting framework for tuberculosis, 2013 revision [cited 2014 Sep 11]. http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/79199/1/9789241505345_eng.pdf
Page created: February 18, 2015
Page updated: February 18, 2015
Page reviewed: February 18, 2015
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.