Volume 21, Number 8—August 2015
Measles Vaccination Coverage and Cases among Vaccinated Persons
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Measles cases and outbreaks [cited 2015 Feb 13]. http://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Surveillance report, measles and rubella monitoring, February 2014 [cited 2015 Apr 8]. http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/measles-rubella-monitoring-february-2014.pdf
- Wichmann O, Hellenbrand W, Sagebiel D, Santibanez S, Ahlemeyer G, Vogt G, Large measles outbreak at a German public school, 2006. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2007;26:782–6.
- van Boven M, Kretzschmar M, Wallinga J, O’Neill PD, Wichmann O, Hahné S. Estimation of measles vaccine efficacy and critical vaccination coverage in a highly vaccinated population. J R Soc Interface. 2010;7:1537–44.
- Orenstein WA, Bernier RH, Dondero TJ, Hinman AR, Marks JS, Bart KJ, Field evaluation of vaccine efficacy. Bull World Health Organ. 1985;63:1055–68 .
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Measles—California, December 2014–February 2015. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2015;64:153–4 .
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Measles—United States, January 1–May 23, 2014. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2014;63:496–9 .
- Richard JL, Masserey Spicher V. Large measles epidemic in Switzerland from 2006 to 2009: consequences for the elimination of measles in Europe. Euro Surveill. 2009;14:19443 .
- Marin M, Nguyen HQ, Langidrik JR, Edwards R, Briand K, Papania MJ, Measles transmission and vaccine effectiveness during a large outbreak on a densely populated island: implications for vaccination policy. Clin Infect Dis. 2006;42:315–9.
- Salathé M, Bonhoeffer S. The effect of opinion clustering on disease outbreaks. J R Soc Interface. 2008;5:1505–8 and.
Page created: July 15, 2015
Page updated: July 15, 2015
Page reviewed: July 15, 2015
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.