Volume 26, Number 5—May 2020
Risk for Transportation of Coronavirus Disease from Wuhan to Other Cities in China
- Wuhan Municipal Health Commission. Wuhan Municipal Health Commission briefing on the pneumonia epidemic situation 31 Dec 2019 [in Chinese]. 2020 [cited 2020 Jan 11]. http://wjw.wuhan.gov.cn/front/web/showDetail/2019123108989
- World Health Organization. Statement on the second meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Geneva: the Organization; 2020 [cited 2020 Feb 5]. https://www.who.int/news-room/detail/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-the-international-health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-the-outbreak-of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov)
- Imai N, Dorigatti I, Cori A, Donnelly C, Riley S, Ferguson NM. MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis. News 2019-nCoV. Report 2: estimating the potential total number of novel coronavirus cases in Wuhan City, China. London: Imperial College London; 2020 [cited 2020 Feb 5]. https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/2019-nCoV-outbreak-report-22-01-2020.pdf
- Li Q, Guan X, Wu P, Wang X, Zhou L, Tong Y, et al. Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia. N Engl J Med. 2020;
NEJMoa2001316; Epub ahead of print.
- Enserink M. War stories. Science. 2013;339:1264–8.
- World Health Organization. Disease outbreak news: novel coronavirus—Thailand (ex-China). 2020 Jan 14 [cited 2020 Jan 27]. https://www.who.int/csr/don/14-january-2020-novel-coronavirus-thailand-ex-china/en
- Wilder-Smith A, Teleman MD, Heng BH, Earnest A, Ling AE, Leo YS. Asymptomatic SARS coronavirus infection among healthcare workers, Singapore. Emerg Infect Dis. 2005;11:1142–5.
- MOBS Lab. 2019 nCOV [cited 2020 Jan 26]. https://www.mobs-lab.org/2019ncov.html
- Chan JF-W, Yuan S, Kok K-H, To KK-W, Chu H, Yang J, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet. 2020;
S0140-6736(20)30154-9; Epub ahead of print.
- Wuhan Municipal Health Commission. Bulletin on pneumonitis associated with new coronavirus infection [In Chinese] [cited 2020 Jan 29]. http://wjw.wuhan.gov.cn/front/web/list2nd/no/710
1These first authors contributed equally to this article.
Page created: April 16, 2020
Page updated: April 16, 2020
Page reviewed: April 16, 2020
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.