Volume 26, Number 6—June 2020
COVID-19 in 2 Persons with Mild Upper Respiratory Tract Symptoms on a Cruise Ship, Japan
- World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak, 2020 [cited 2020 Feb 26]. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Ministry of Health. Labour and Welfare, Japan. Regarding COVID-19 cases on a cruise ship, 2020 Feb 26 [in Japanese] [cited 2020 Feb 26]. https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/houdou/houdou_list_202002.html
- Ministry of Health. Labour and Welfare, Japan. Cabinet order to designate novel coronavirus infection 2019 as designated infectious disease, 2020 Jan 28 [in Japanese] [cited 2020 Feb 26]. https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/10900000/000589747.pdf
- Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. Lancet. 2020;395:497–506.
- Chen N, Zhou M, Dong X, Qu J, Gong F, Han Y, et al. Epidemiological and clinical characteristics of 99 cases of 2019 novel coronavirus pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a descriptive study. Lancet. 2020;395:507–13.
- Chang D, Lin M, Wei L, Xie L, Zhu G, Dela Cruz CS, et al. Epidemiologic and clinical characteristics of novel coronavirus infections involving 13 patients outside Wuhan, China. JAMA. 2020 Feb 7 [Epub ahead of print].
- Munster VJ, Koopmans M, van Doremalen N, van Riel D, de Wit E. A novel coronavirus emerging in China—key questions for impact assessment. N Engl J Med. 2020;382:692–4.
- World Health Organization. Emergency ministerial meeting on COVID-19 organized by the African Union and the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, 2020 Feb 22 [cited 2020 Feb 26]. https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/emergency-ministerial-meeting-on-covid-19-organized-by-the-african-union-and-the-africa-centres-for-disease-control-and-prevention
- Ministry of Health. Labour and Welfare, Japan. Discharge criteria for COVID-19 patients, 2020 Feb 18 [in Japanese] [cited 2020 Feb 26]. https://www.mhlw.go.jp/content/10900000/000597947.pdf
- Zou L, Ruan F, Huang M, Liang L, Huang H, Hong Z, et al. SARS-CoV-2 viral load in upper respiratory specimens of infected patients. N Engl J Med. 2020;
NEJMc2001737; Epub ahead of print.
Page created: May 19, 2020
Page updated: May 19, 2020
Page reviewed: May 19, 2020
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.