Volume 27, Number 11—November 2021
COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage, Intent, Knowledge, Attitudes, and Beliefs among Essential Workers, United States
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. Guidance on the essential critical infrastructure workforce [cited 2021 May 9]. https://www.cisa.gov/publication/guidance-essential-critical-infrastructure-workforce
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Interim list of categories of essential workers mapped to standardized industry codes and titles [cited 2021 May 12]. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/categories-essential-workers.html
- The Lancet. The plight of essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Lancet. 2020;395:1587.
- Mutambudzi M, Niedwiedz C, Macdonald EB, Leyland A, Mair F, Anderson J, et al. Occupation and risk of severe COVID-19: prospective cohort study of 120 075 UK Biobank participants. Occup Environ Med. 2020;78:307–14.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19 ACIP vaccine recommendations [cited 2021 Apr 21]. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/acip-recs/vacc-specific/covid-19.html
- Nguyen KH, Srivastav A, Razzaghi H, Williams W, Lindley MC, Jorgensen C, et al. COVID-19 vaccination intent, perceptions, and reasons for not vaccinating among groups prioritized for early vaccination—United States, September and December 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021;70:217–22.
- Nguyen KH, Kahn K, Hoehner J, Hendrich M, Pedraza O, Fisun H, et al. COVID-19 vaccination intent, perceptions, and reasons for not vaccinating among groups prioritized for early vaccination, United States, September 2020 [cited 2021 Mar 29]. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-managers/coverage/adultvaxview/pubs-resources/COVID-online-report2020.html
- Ipsos. KnowledgePanel: a methodological overview [cited 2021 Mar 30]. https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ipsosknowledgepanelmethodology.pdf
- NORC. Amerispeak omnibus [cited 2021 Mar 30]. https://amerispeak.norc.org/our-capabilities/Pages/AmeriSpeak-Omnibus.aspx
- American Association for Public Opinion Research. Standard definitions: final dispositions of case codes and outcome rates for surveys [cited 2021 Apr 4]. https://www.aapor.org/AAPOR_Main/media/publications/Standard-Definitions20169theditionfinal.pdf
- Biswas N, Mustapha T, Khubchandani J, Price JH. The nature and extent of COVID-19 vaccination hesitancy in healthcare workers. J Community Health. 2021; Epub ahead of print.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Building confidence in COVID-19 vaccines [cited 2021 May 15]. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/vaccinate-with-confidence.html