Volume 21, Number 2—February 2015
Influenza D Virus in Cattle, France, 2011–2014
- Hause BM, Collin EA, Liu R, Huang B, Sheng Z, Lu W, Characterization of a novel influenza virus in cattle and swine: proposal for a new genus in the Orthomyxoviridae family. MBio. 2014;5:e00031–14.
- Jiang WM, Wang SC, Peng C, Yu JM, Zhuang QY, Hou GY, . Identification of a potential novel type of influenza virus in Bovine in China. Virus Genes. 2014;49:493–6.
- Hause BM, Ducatez M, Collin EA, Ran Z, Liu R, Sheng Z, Isolation of a novel swine influenza virus from Oklahoma in 2011 which is distantly related to human influenza C viruses. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003176.
- Kim JI, Park MS. N-linked glycosylation in the hemagglutinin of influenza A viruses. Yonsei Med J. 2012;53:886–93.
- Sun S, Wang Q, Zhao F, Chen W, Li Z. Glycosylation site alteration in the evolution of influenza A (H1N1) viruses. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e22844.
- Rosenthal PB, Zhang X, Formanowski F, Fitz W, Wong CH, Meier-Ewert H, Structure of the haemagglutinin-esterase-fusion glycoprotein of influenza C virus. Nature. 1998;396:92–6.
- Webster RG, Bean WJ, Gorman OT, Chambers TM, Kawaoka Y. Evolution and ecology of influenza A viruses. Microbiol Rev. 1992;56:152–79 .
- Sheng Z, Ran Z, Wang D, Hoppe AD, Simonson R, Chakravarty S, Genomic and evolutionary characterization of a novel influenza-C–like virus from swine. Arch Virol. 2014;159:249–55.
Page created: January 21, 2015
Page updated: January 21, 2015
Page reviewed: January 21, 2015
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.