Volume 16, Number 1—January 2010
Detection of Newly Described Astrovirus MLB1 in Stool Samples from Children
- Finkbeiner SR, Le BM, Holtz LR, Storch GA, Wang D. Detection of newly described astrovirus MLB1 in stool samples from children. Emerg Infect Dis. 2009;15:441–4.
- Finkbeiner SR, Allred AF, Tarr PI, Klein EJ, Kirkwood CD, Wang D. Metagenomic analysis of human diarrhea: viral detection and discovery. PLoS Pathog. 2008;4:e1000011.
- Finkbeiner SR, Kirkwood CD, Wang D. Complete genome sequence of a highly divergent astrovirus isolated from a child with acute diarrhea. Virol J. 2008;5:117.
- Walter JE. Genetic characterization of astroviruses associated with diarrhea among children in a periurban community of Mexico City, 2002 [doctoral dissertation]. Pecs (Hungary): Medical School, University of Pecs.
- Mendez E, Arias CF. Astroviruses. In: Knipe DM, Howley PM, editors. Fields virology. 5th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2007. p. 981–1000.
Page created: March 31, 2011
Page updated: March 31, 2011
Page reviewed: March 31, 2011
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.