Volume 21, Number 6—June 2015
Prospective Multicenter International Surveillance of Azole Resistance in Aspergillus fumigatus
- Snelders E, van der Lee HAL, Kuijpers J, Rijs AJ, Varga J, Samson RA, Emergence of azole resistance in Aspergillus fumigatus and spread of a single resistance mechanism. PLoS Med. 2008;5:e219.
- van der Linden JW, Warris A, Verweij PE. Aspergillus species intrinsically resistant to antifungal agents. Med Mycol. 2011;49:S82–9.
- van der Linden JW, Snelders E, Kampinga GA, Rijnders BJ, Mattsson E, Debets-Ossenkopp YJ, Clinical implications of azole resistance in Aspergillus fumigatus, the Netherlands, 2007–2009. Emerg Infect Dis. 2011;17:1846–54.
- van der Linden JWM, Arendrup MC, van der Lee HAL, Melchers WJG, Verweij PE. Azole containing agar plates as a screening tool for azole resistance of Aspergillus fumigatus. Mycoses. 2009;52: S1–19.9.
- De Pauw B, Walsh TJ, Donnelly JP, Stevens DA, Edwards JE, Calandra T, Revised definitions of invasive fungal disease from the EORTC/MSG. Clin Infect Dis. 2008;46:1813–21.
- Lass-Florl C, Cuenca-Estrella M, Denning D, Rodriguez-Tudela J. Antifungal susceptibility testing in Aspergillus spp. according to EUCAST methodology. Med Mycol. 2006;44:319–25.
- van der Linden JW, Camps SMT, Kampinga GA, Arends JP, Debets-Ossenkopp YJ, Haas PJ, Aspergillosis due to voriconazole highly-resistant Aspergillus fumigatus and recovery of genetically related resistant isolates from domiciles. Clin Infect Dis. 2013;57:513–20.
Page created: May 15, 2015
Page updated: May 15, 2015
Page reviewed: May 15, 2015
The conclusions, findings, and opinions expressed by authors contributing to this journal do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the Public Health Service, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the authors' affiliated institutions. Use of trade names is for identification only and does not imply endorsement by any of the groups named above.