Health Information for Travelers to United StatesTraveler View
CDC Travelers’ Health provides information and health recommendations for US residents traveling internationally. If you live outside the United States and plan to travel here, please check resources in your own country for travel health information.
There are no vaccination requirements for visitors to the United States. For information on US-based infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported by CDC, please see the CDC Current Outbreak List.
For general advice about your trip to the United States, see these additional resources:
- US Department of State’s Travel.State.gov - including information on visas for foreign citizens traveling to the United States.
- US Customs and Border Protection
- Transportation Security Administration
Map Disclaimer - The boundaries and names shown and the designations used on maps do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention concerning the legal status of any country, territory, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries. Approximate border lines for which there may not yet be full agreement are generally marked.
- Page last updated: May 13, 2013
- Page last reviewed: May 13, 2013
- Content source: