Yellow Fever Vaccine Course
Recertified to: July 23, 2018
This course is intended for all health care professionals who are interested in learning about the Yellow Fever Vaccine or who may need Continuing Education (CE) credit. CE is available for those who have not taken the course in the past 2 years. A certificate of completion is available to anyone who completes the course, regardless of CE status.
Take the Course
- The course is available on CDC TRAIN at: https://cdc.train.org.
- Log in or create an account on CDC TRAIN.
- Search for “Yellow Fever Vaccine.”
- Register for both Lesson 1 and 2.
- Lesson One: Yellow Fever: History, Epidemiology and Vaccine Information
- Lesson Two: The Pre-Travel Consultation and Best Practices for Yellow Fever Vaccination Providers and Clinics
Please read the instructions in CDC-TRAIN for completing each of the two lessons, the posttest, evaluation and printing a certificate of completion if required.
About the Course
CDC’s Travelers’ Health Branch has revised and recertified its online course "Yellow Fever Vaccine: Information for Health Care Professionals Advising Travelers" that provides comprehensive and up-to-date information on the history and epidemiology of yellow fever, vaccine recommendations, the pre-travel consultation, and how to become a designated yellow fever vaccination provider.
This course is intended for Physicians, Registered Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Health Educators, Medical Students, Medical Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, Epidemiologists, and Pharmacy Technicians. Participants are eligible for continuing education upon completion of the course.
A certificate of completion is also available via CDC TRAIN.
- Page created: July 23, 2014
- Page last updated: February 10, 2017
- Page last reviewed: February 10, 2017
- Content source: