Continuing Education (CE): Yellow Fever Vaccine Course
How to Receive Continuing Education for Yellow Fever: Information for Health Care Providers Advising Travelers
Continuing education for this activity is available through the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online system only. Please follow the instructions provided below. All learners must complete both lessons of the course, a course evaluation, and the posttest, before receiving continuing education.
To complete online evaluation and posttest:
- Go to the CDC Training and Continuing Education Online at http://www.cdc.gov/tceonline/. If you have not registered as a participant, click on New Participant to create a user ID and password; otherwise click on Participant Login and login.
- Once logged on to the CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online website, you will be on the Participant Services page. Click on Search and Register. You can search for the course using the course number WB2367 or the course title in the Keyword Search field and click on View.
- Click on the course. The course information page will come up. Scroll down to the box that says Register Here. Click on the type of CE credit that you would like to receive and then Submit. Three demographic questions will come up. Complete the questions and then Submit.
- Complete the evaluation and posttest and Submit. You will need to score an 80% or better on the posttest in order to receive credit for this course.
- A record of your course completion and your CE certificate will be located in the Transcript and Certificate section of your record. You may print a copy of your course certificate from here.
If you have any questions or problems with any of the above, please contact:
CDC/ATSDR Training and Continuing Education Online
Email at email@example.com
How to receive a certificate of completion
For those not interested in or ineligible for continuing education credit, a certificate of completion is available via CDC TRAIN.
- Complete the course (Lessons 1 & 2) in CDC TRAIN.
- Complete the posttest and evaluation.
- Print/save certificate of completion.
- Page created: July 23, 2014
- Page last updated: February 10, 2017
- Page last reviewed: February 10, 2017
- Content source: